Administration of the Estate
Access to professional services
We understand that dealing with the death of a loved one can be a stressful and emotional experience. This is why we want to support families by offering you access to professional services that can reduce the burden at a difficult time.
One task that you may need to consider is administering the estate of the person who has passed away. This can be a complex and time consuming legal process that involves dealing with all of the assets and liabilities associated with the estate. This could include property, stocks, shares, bank accounts and other personal belongings that need to be distributed in line with their Will.
There is often a significant amount of paperwork that needs to be completed, not to mention liaising with various third parties and calculating the tax that is payable on the estate. Some clients choose to undertake the estate administration themselves, but others prefer to appoint a specialist firm to do the hard work for them.
Golden Charter and Kings Court Trust
Working in association with Golden Charter and Kings Court Trust in Bristol, we can help you to understand your options and recommend a solution that reduces the workload for your family. We can offer:
- Free, impartial and practical advice so that you can understand your options and make an informed decision with confidence
- A comprehensive estate administration service that will remove the stress, effort and legal liability of dealing with a potentially complicated process yourself
- A fixed fee service so that you know exactly what you will pay up front and don’t have the uncertainty of hourly rates or contingency fees.
- Regular updates on how the estate is being managed and the opportunity to track progress at any time via an online case monitoring system
- A dedicated personal estate adviser who you can contact directly by phone or email – no call centre queues or being passed from person to person when you need to speak to someone about your case.
For an informal discussion about our estate administration service and how it could help you and your family, please ask Lindsay or Jenny for further information.